WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Random Thoughts

It's funny whenever I write personal posts I say to myself...eh, no one's probably gonna read these anyways...it's always funny though when people tell me...hey are you okay, I read this blog post...or I read this off your blog lol...I always used to think people would kinda scroll past the big, long posts with just words and go straight for the videos, music or funny pictures...it seems like it's the exact opposite...well at least from the few people who I've gotten feedback from. A lot of people actually come here specially for those long, heartfelt posts lol...that means a lot to me, and it means a lot to me that you guys actually take the time to read it...especially those really long ones. A message to my friennds though...like I've said enough times how as a friend, my blog shouldn't be the main source of you finding out how I'm doing...if you consider yourself a friend or a good friend of mine...you'd take the time to ask me how I'm doing instead of waiting till I post on this blog, just saying...and the whole "well you telll more on your blog and you're more honest" is bs...y'all just need to try harder and talk to me more often...but that's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment