WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 04, 2012

Today...

Was just a long and tiring day...usually go to the gym around 11:30-12...friend called me at 10 and was like we're going at 10:30 -_-. Went to the gym...worked out chest with them. The thing I love about working out with friends, especially my friends who are serious about working out...is that they push you and motivate you. If I go myself, I'm loaft and slack...some days I might be like eh I'm tired, I have to bus, etc...or even when I'm at the gym, I might just be slack in general and can't push myself and try heavy weights. I love that they push me and they can spot me and correct my form and give me advice and stuff. After that, played ball for like a good 3 hours...this one dude was pissing me off so bad...he was really physical...and I'm okay with being physical but this dude didn't set picks for people, he body checked you...he set one pick and dipped his shoulder and literally like ran into me and I fell...I was like wtf man. He was like grabbing me and pulling me and holding onto me...I was like wtf...pissed the whole time, wanted to like freaking hit him. But yeah, got some food, got home at like 4-5 ish...gamed for a few hours with my friend, left at like 8 ish, now just chilling lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment