WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today...

Sorry for no posts...today was an extra long and very tiring day. Woke up at 9, hit the gym at 10:30. Played ball for a good 3 hours. It was real nice cuz I ran full court with the really good guys and all that hard work and practice has def been paying off cuz I see so much improvement. Friend came and we worked out a bit, got lunch, visited my old elementary teacher who I told you was leaving. It was real sad but real happy to have seen and talked to him again. We'll def keep in contact, he's moving to a school in Richmond Hill and wants to have me and a bunch of us over his house for a bbq. After, picked up some friends, went to some park for some more ball for another 3 - 4 hours. After, went to friend's house and chilled with 2 friends and had some heart to heart conversations. After my one friend left, it was only me and my other friend and we had a really good conversation till like midnight pretty much. I hadn't really seen her or talked to her seriously in a while so it was really nice to sit down and catch up. Came home around 12:30, ate dinner, napped for half an hour, showered and now it's 1:30...def skipping the gym tomorrow, gonna sleep in..so tired as of late. Probs chill with friends, softball in the evening, the game at night, dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment