WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Today...

Sorry no posts for the past 2 days...uh let's see what did I do? Friday hit the gym with the crew...went to sushi lunch then headed up for a few hours then had fellowship. Had a good talk after fellowship at dinner...I love heart to heart talks...warms my heart and reassures me that everything is going to be okay. Saturday I had insurance class...dipped early so cheesed cuz I thought lady would let me off but she said I have to make up the hours...not cool. Anyways, left early, went to friend's house for a surprise party...it was real fun, food, games, good friends. Headed home and was gonna watch the game, shower and prep for Sunday school cuz I was teaching...friend called me and wanted to come over and watch the game...surely enough we had a really good conversation it was real nice to have him back in town and we kinda were distanced but it was real nice catching up. Today, had church then taught Sunday school...played some games and they were pretty calm and cooperative for the most part lol. Went to lunch with church peeps, came back for worship practice then headed home. Now about to shower then head to a buffet for a church friend's bday dinner...gonna be niiiiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment