WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

From Me To You...

I know you might not feel the same way...don't get the wrong impression by that first line. Talking to you today...was...relieving...it felt nice. To know that through however long we've known each other and whatever we've been through, I know things may not be the same and we've grown apart and found different people to open up to and share our world's with. For some reason though...whenever I have heart to heart talks with you...it just feels right...you know. Like nothing's changed...I still feel so comfortable with you and part of me always just wants to tell you everything but I don't...I hold back only because I know things are not the same this time around. As hard as you or I try...it will definitely take time on both accounts...ut for some reason, as distant as we may be or have been...opening up to you felt right...like old times, it felt comfortable. I dunno...I'm not really one to open up everything to one single person, maybe bits and pieces here and there to him or her...but a part of me wanted to just tell you everything I've been through and everything going through my mind with the hopes you would tell me how you're doing and things would just go from there. I dunno...I guess I'm just really grateful we're still talking and on grounds where we're still able to have personal conversations here and there...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment