WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 04, 2012

Pet Peeves

Cars...I hate that I know so many people who are obsessed or really interested in cars. I'm always kinda just chilling by myself or on the phone cuz I know absolutely nothing about cars...all these dudes are like oh look at that lip...look at that turn...oh he slid out...oh nice rims. I find that stuff soooo boring...I guess people can say that about my interest in basketball or whatever...just depends on personalities I guess...but I feel left out when I'm chilling with my friends and they start talking about cars...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment