WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Random Thoughts

So if you don't know this about me or you're new to this blog...I write poetry, rhymes, I rap...or try to at least. Today before church, I had worship practice for Sunday and we were sharing...I said how this week, I've really been inspired by music and God is trying to tell me something through music. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of worship songs and a lot of Lecrae, it's just been really speaking to me and I really relate to it and I can feel God trying to break me down. This week, he's really inspired me and given me the knowledge and words to speak and write...I've been writing a lot lately and just trying to use words to tell the world how amazing God is you know...the words just kept flowing...funny thing, I felt kinda sick in the middle of writing this one verse...like literally fatigued, exhausted...and I was like, maybe this is satan trying to stop me from finishing this you know LOL...so I took a step back and was like, God give me the strength to finish this and endure whatever I need to...I took a quick break, came back and the words just continued to keep flowing...so yeah.

Sidenote: I'm going on a missions trip in July...the pastor apparently never got my form and never signed it off, so me and my friend were like, if he doesn't have it, it's probs too late for us to refill it in and go. We both started to reevaluate whether we wanted to go or not and whether we were going for the right reasons and maybe this was a sign from God telling us we weren't ready for missions yet. I started to ask myself whether I was going on missions just for the sake of it, just for the experience or just to bond with people you know. Low and behold today...God throws a sign right in front of my face...we were talking to the pastor today and he goes yeah apparently some dude at our mother church, the one coordinating the trip has both our forms...he didn't know how he got them, but he just got them...lol...so I thought to myself...wow God...you really do work in mysterious ways...we'll see what happens, I pray that God just uses me as his instrument on this trip to share his word and do whatever he needs and wants me to do. I hope he continues to shape and mold me and continues to teach me cuz I have so much to learn still and so much growing to do.

PS: Wow...lots of written posts today...I love days like this, where I don't just shove links and links down your throats and make you guys listen or watch it. It's just that sometimes I don't have anything to talk about or when I do, I tell myself I'll blog about it late and end up forgetting or writing a condensed version with no details lol....but yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment