WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 23, 2012

From The Heart: Ride or Die

This is for all my ride or die homies out there. Don't get offended now, when I say homies or mans it refers to my girls as well...don't get emotional LOL. But yeah...this is for my ride or die homies. Too many times, when you've got something good going for you or when you have something people want...they'll cling to you, but when you lose it or when you fall off the ladder, they'll swarm away like you've got the chicken pox or something. Those aren't real friends. Yeah I'll acknowledge them and the fact that they're there and supporting me on my highs, but where are they to be seen when I'm at my lows. This is for all my RIDE OR DIE homies...there through THICK AND THIN. Those who don't care if I'm at my highs or lows, they're there for me regardless. These are the people I'd go to war with, take a bullet for and be there in the drop of a dime. They're hard to find, hard to come by, but so rewarding and satisfying when you find them or build up to them. I've got a good circle of homies, again...guys and girls...who are RIDE OR DIE. They're there for me no matter what. No matter if I make a decision, they'll be straight up with me, but out of love, they're not going to ditch me because of one stupid decision, one argument or one time I make them mad. These are my RIDE OR DIE homies. My RIDE OR DIE girl has to be the same, support me, lift me up in my time of need, that's when I need you the most. I dunno, I was just reminiscing of all the old days with my friends who I still know to this day, all we've been through, seen and experiences together. I cherish, love and appreciate my RIDE OR DIE homies so much...they re always there for me, some of them I may not even keep in constant communication, but I know if I hit them up, they're there for me...cuz they're RIDE OR DIE...a bond like that doesn't just sever cuz you don't talk for a short while...these are my brothers and sisters, it's a bond, a connection...it's love, a family. Not too sure what got me into this topic, I was just thinking of all the tough times I've had, how I felt like I would never get through it, how I felt like I would be stuck on it forever, but here I am...I made it, with great help too.

This is for any of you out there going through a tough time. You're scared, nervous, afraid that you're not going to get over it, that it won't be fixed, that you're going to be like this forever. Do me a favour, close your eyes, think back to a time when you were at your lowest point...remember how you felt, what you said, how you thought you'd never overcome it. Now open your eyes, look at yourself today...you stand stronger, more confident, more experienced. At the moment, a crisis can seem like the end of the world, but you can conquer it...too many times our mind makes it a bigger deal that it actually is. Take a deep breath, take a step back and you'll see it really isn't that bad, that impossible, that unconquerable. You've made it this far, conquered too many obstacles, passed too many tests to give up now. Believe in yourself, life hasn't gotten any easier, you've just gotten stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment