WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Today....

Was a solid day actually. Woke up, went to lunch with my rents and their church friends, one who just came back from China, so my dad was pretty happy cuz that's his boy, sadly he's only staying for a month before he goes back to china. We went to dim sum and it was soooooo good hahaha, one of my friends hasn't tried dim sum and a lot of other asian foods and I was just like oh man, he doesn't know what he's missing out on. Headed to Tim Hortons again for attempt #2 to talk to the manager which my friend set up and last time she flopped and this time was no different, I at least got to talk to the assistant manager who said they supposedly aren't hiring till summer -_-...and the funny thing was even though the manager was really sorry for flopping last time and was supposed to talk to me today, she wasn't even in today...sigh...oh well, whatever happens happens. Headed home and just chilled, worked out a bit. Gotta get a lot of church softball things outta they way, forms and stuff to fill out and ask people from my church if they wanna play. Need to sign up for the gym asap so I can get to legit working out and playing ball again. Sad thing about not working out this whole school year is I'm gonna have to start from ground zero again pretty much -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment