WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random Thoughts

It's a weird feeling, but a happy feeling. You know those girls...who you know so well or have known for a long time...that just by looking at them you automatically know how they're feeling, you may not necessarily know what's going through their head, but you know what it's about.

Or...

That feeling when you see a girl smile...and her smile alone just forces you to smile...I dunno why lol...I just caught myself smiling writing this sentence...hahahha, I dunno why...when I think of cute smiles...besides like celebrities and stuff, a few people come to mind...lol caught myself smiling like an idiot again haha.

Or...

Those girls who you can kinda just sit with and chill...talk about life, personal stuff, random stuff...whatever. Just the fact that you're spending time together is sufficient...and I'm not even talking about like a girlfriend...just a friend...it is possible, with lots or work and self control, guys and girls can be good friends.

But yeah, that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment