WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yesterday...

My fault for no posts yesterday lol, it always sounds weird cuz it's only like an hour ish into the new day so it feels weird saying yesterday -_-. Woke up today around 7 ish...yeah, not sure why...I slept at 2...loafted on laptop for an hour then went back to sleep. Woke up at 12 ish...that's about right lol. Loafted on laptop some more...so sad that my battery is gonna die soon, about 20 more charges...I've had it since my first year of university...so almost 2 years ish, gonna be such a hassle to get a new batter cuz it's expensive. But yeah, did nothing productive today, just was too lazy to blog lol my bad, kept putting it off until I left for church and didn't come back till 12 ish -_-. Got driving at 12 later today...need to sleep soon so I'm not tired when I'm driving. Instructor said I'm almost ready and is gonna book my test in about 2 weeks...can't wait to start driving without him hassling me the entire time, it'll be fun and relaxing and def relieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment