WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, April 20, 2012

Random Thoughts

I feel like a lot of people are drifting away...from me, from church, from who they were...I dunno. People are leaving for university, coming back from university...as different people. People are suddenly changing their feelings about certain things and people...and just leaving without no notice. Though I've drifted away from lots of people, I still keep tabs on a lot of them, because I still care about them...and at one point we were really close, so they mean a lot to me. It's just hard knowing that I can't do much to help them, or when I do try to make an effort, they back away cuz of our history and they make things awkward you know. This summer, a major goal of mine is to rekindle a lot of those relationships that have been severed...just to be a better person and more importantly a better friend. I need to practise what I preach. If you really care about someone, you'll do what it takes to make them happy and see them happy, even if it means you don't get to see them or whatever. You'll go out of your way for them to be a good friend, it won't matter if they reciprocate because you aren't doing these good these to get a reaction, you're doing it because you're a good friend. As for the people drifting away...in different aspects, I continue to just pray and hope for the best...that they'll come back, that things'll be better, I sometimes make people's problems my own and stress over them...only because I don't wanna see them have to stress over them when I'd gladly be there to lift the burdens for them. But in all circumstances, every good and bad thing that happens is for a reason...every person that enters and leaves your life is for a reason, don't sweat it...it's all for the greater good in the future. Don't worry about something that's already happened or something that you can't change...there's no point, work towards a better future. "What's sunshine with no rain, what's good times with no pain." - J. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment