WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today....

What's up...today was a boring day. Sat at home all day and watched stuff on my laptop...no videogames haha just straight watching stuff. Then had a meeting at church at 7:30 ish, then went to dinner at like 10:30 ish...so jokes, so after dinner we were playing frisbee in the parking lot for 10 minutes ish until my friend got it stuck in a tree -_- we stood there for another 10 minutes trying to see if we could get it down -_- LOOOOOOOL so waaaaaste. But yeah, might join an ultimate frisbee league with my friend and his friends...hopefully I don't take in too much since softball is gonna be tues/thurs nights then some sat/sun afternoons...then if I get a job that's gonna take time too, but ultimate is only once a week int he evening...but if I get a job, I'm worried I won't have that much time for it which is what I don't want cuz as much as a priority softball and ultiamte are cuz I do love sports, I do wanna make money in the summer too lol, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment