WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today...

What's good, today I woke up at like 10 ish. Funny story, kinda...I had driving at 11 am, so I set 4 alarms 10:00 am, 10:10 am, 10:20 am and 10:30 am and I ended up waking up at like 10:40 -_-...but yeah, had driving class...test is on Friday I believe, got another class Monday, that might be my last, unless we can squeeze another one in between. I'm nervous, yet excited to get my license haha. Today after driving class, I just chilled and loafted. Watched stuff on my laptop, played some xbox...now I'm watching UFC 145...Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans...gonna be a dope match.

No comments:

Post a Comment