WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Today....

What's up, woke up today and it was a real loaft day...my body is just recovering from the soreness, fatigue and minor injuries. Had driving had 4:30, I think I'm almost ready for my test since he took me to this really crowded place with lots of cars and he said a while ago when he takes me to that place, it means I'm almost ready...dope. Just got maybe a few more lessons to fine tune everything he taught me then do insurance classes whenever as well. Can't believe it's already summer, got so much time but I know it'll go by really quickly so gotta use it effectively. Timmies called me today cuz my friend hooked me with a job, and they aren't hiring for 3 weeks but the girl was like I'll call you then, dope...hopefully I have this in the bag, we'll see...in the meantime, need to sign up for the gym on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment