WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 02, 2012

Today....

Waaaaazzaapppppp! Today was a weird yet unproductive day. Had driving class at 1 and I woke up at exactly 1 LOOOOL, lucky the dude is always late, so got dressed and stuff, ate food then went out at like 1:30. Driving class went by really fast today...he says I'm really good and stuff but he wants to teach me past what's necessary for the G2 test so it'll be easier for me, dope dope dope. Headed home and was gonna loaft and game for the rest of the day, but my friend hit me up and was like yo let's chill at the mall our other friends are there. I was like the mall? That's so waste -_-....whatever, hit up the mall, got some food with the homies...then loafted...for the next 2 hours...loafted, chilled in a car, freestyled, listened to music...loafted, did nothing -_-....ended up just going home and not doing anything. Waaaaaste. Went home, showered, had dinner, now I'm just chilling...

No comments:

Post a Comment