WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

From Me To You..

If you're a friend of mine...and we talk on a consistent basis or somewhat at least. But instead of asking me "hey how are you?" or "hey what's up?" You're a BAD friend! If you have time to come to this blog to read my posts and "see" how I'm doing...you have time to message me and talk to me in real life. Don't give me the "well you're more open on the blog"...well maybe you're just not trying hard enough to talk to me...it just annoys me when "friends" are like...hey how are you...I read your blog and saw this or that was happening...like you couldn't have started an actual conversation with me to find that out yourself? If I didn't write about those things, how would you know what was going on in my life. Step your game up...c'mon son!

- directed to no one in particular...just people who come to this blog to "see" how I'm doing INSTEAD of directly asking me

No comments:

Post a Comment