WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, April 20, 2012

Frank Ocean - We All Try

My bad for no posts today, was a lazy day till the evening. Loafted the whole day, just chilled, watched stuff on my laptop. Had basketball at 8 and it was real fun, was definitely on my game...when I struggle, I get down and sulk and stuff...I just have to push through that phase and play my game, don't let it mess with my head. Afterwards, my friends came over and we had food and gamed into the night haha, left at like 12:30 and finally took a shower and now it's like 2 ish. But yeah, Frank Ocean is just so dope, he uses Tyga's Reminded instrumental...soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment