WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today....

I'm blogging now cuz people are coming over and I know I'm gonna forget later. Today was a long day, woke up, headed to church early cuz I was chairperson...but the bulletin said someone else's name...but my friend told me it was me. It waas a confusion and I ended up doing it even though my name was on for next week, so hopefully they switch that lol. After church, went to dim sum for lunch with friends...I love slow and relaxed meals...gives time for conversations...not a huge group, small groups are okay, but medium groups are nice...everyone talks, laughs, etc. After that, had praise team practise till like 5-6 ish, headed home and now my friends are coming over to chill...it came outta no where too lol, oh well, I don't mind...but I was planning on cutting my hair today...guess not -_-. Might try to head to the Y tomorrow and sign up, we'll see how things go...

No comments:

Post a Comment