WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 30, 2012

Today...

What's up, my bad for no posts yesterday, I was literally out all day and had no time whatsoever. Went out early to church cuz the praise team was leading so had to practise before hand. I was so tired the whole morning, was yawning non-stop...almost fell asleep on numerous occasions. After church, found a small rip in my nice leather jacket :(. Went to some noodle place for lunch, didn't have practise today. So chilled with friends, first we were gonna go ball, but decided to chill at my house for a bit, watch some ball then went to the park to walk around. Then went for subway cuz they were hungry, but I just chilled. Met up with another friend who was free and she wanted to chill. Went to a nearby school and played some basketball, just shot around and stuff...it was fun lol. A car pulled up and some dude was waving...stuck his head out and it was my friend who I hadn't seen it quite some time. Played with him and his boys a game and a bit, then left with my friends. My other friend called me  up and asked if all of us wanted to go for wings and we did, went to wings, ate, got full. It was like 8 ish or 9 ish. We were like hey wanna watch a movie at someone's house lol so we did, hit up Sobeys and got some snacks...went back to my friend's house and we watched The Dark Knight cuz my friend has never seen it. After it was like 12 ish...decided to play Taboo, it's like a guessing game, there's a word and you're not allowed to say certain words and have to give clues so the people can guess it.  Played that till like 2 ish, got home around 2:30 ish. During the car ride home, my phone battery died...went home, charged it, showered, came out and it was like 3 am already. Looked at my iPhone and it wasn't working...it was stuck in recovery mode, plugged it into restore and it still didn't work, kept repeating this. Switched USB's...used my mom's laptop, my desktop...nothing worked...tried this for an hour, gave up and went to sleep at 4. Woke up at 1 today hoping it would be fixed but it was still messed. Called Apple's tech support and you have to pay $35 or they won't even talk to you...CHEAP MOFOS. Called the Apple Store for help and he just said, make an appointment and come in...THANKS FOR THE HELP...gloomy day outside, boring day, loaft day. Phone doesn't work...been on my laptop since 1...sigh. On a brighter note though, I was talking to my friend and I told him about my phone and he's like I can drive you tomorrow if you want...DOOOOOPE, I love when friends come CLUTCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment