WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Today...

Was a tiring day, had church...woke up literally at 9:10, it starts at 9:30...got dressed, ate food and made it on time lol. I have things to talk about but I can't remember right now...cheeeeesed lol. Shoooooot, this is gonna annoy me...you know when you forget something...can you try really hard to remember it and you can't like continue with whatever you're doing until you remember it? That's me -_-....but uh...after church, played ball at like 7 ish till 8 ish...it was real relaxing, I shot around and stuff for a good half hour, then the sun started to go down so I started dribbling up and down my street for another half hour. It was really relaxing and calming, just waking back and forth dribbling the ball. Anyways...yeah...later...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment