WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Today....

Didn't do much today...my friend left for HK at like 3 today...as much as we joke and I make fun of her, I'm gonna miss her for the month that she's gone lol...hope she doesn't read that or I'll never hear the end of it -_-. Woke up at like 11 ish today cuz I had driving at 12. The lady before me drove a bit more before I drove and this brown lady was crossing the street...she yells out "go back to hong kong, dumb chink." Like wow...people these days...I know racism and stereotypes still occur...but like that's not cool...especially from a grown woman, would she say that in front of her child? C'mon Son! But yeah...dude said I need to practise more and he's gonna try to book my test for May ish or something, hopefully before my birthday since that was my goal...to get my license before my birthday. Afterwards...picked up this cute girl...turns out it was the same girl who kept talking to me last time during my driving class. She gave me her number...LOOOOOOL...other than that, didn't do much today, just loafted and chilled...hopefully gonna try to sign up for the gym on Monday, it's already summer for me...got lots to do, def don't wanna waste my time cuz I know summer's gonna go by quick. Def gonna record more tracks for you guys, get my license, get a job, play softball, hit the gym, play ball, church stuff, chill with friends, tuesday movies...all that good stuff, I'll keep you guys up to speed no need to worry...thanks for sticking by me, means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment