WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Today....

Was a tiring day lol, woke up early to go to church cuz I was leading songs. After church, headed to BTBC for a meeting, saw my ex's cousin who kinda had a thing for me...LOOOOL mad awks, we talked and ish and she might be going on the trip as well -_-. Afterwards, headed back to church for praise team practise, it was long, tiring but fun that's for sure. Now, just home chilling. Tomorrow marks the first day of summer for me...I def wanna keep myself productive...don't wanna sit around the house all day, wanna try to get out often. Besides that, if I am home, I'm gonna blog, tumblr, write music, shoot some hoops and game, def gonna focus on writing music since I have so much time. Other than that, got driving class tomorrow, hopefully movies on tuesday, job interview wednesday, ball thursday, hopefuly add some more things to that list, but for now...just chilling. Hopefully get my license real soon and start driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment