WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 21, 2012

This Summer...

This summer, I'm hoping to get so much done hopefully, but also keep some of the things in my daily routine. I def wanna keep playing ball for SURE, chill with friends, game, Tuesday movies, workout, get a job. But besides the ordinary...I'm gonna be playing softball for CCSA (Chinese Christian Softball Association) again this year, not going to have the best team, but it should be fun. Hopefully I'll have my license soon, in a few weeks, so i can drive whenever the car is around. My friends wanna sign up for an ultimate frisbee league which would run once a week for 15 weeks so if that goes through, that'll be sooooo fun. Hopefully if I get a job, I can somehow manage my time for all these things as well cuz I really do want a job lol, I need money. What else...um, just rereading the Random Thoughts post below...I really wanna catch up with a lot of people and also maintain with a lot of people...I'm def gonna use this summer to rekindle, strengthen and secure a lot of friendships and relationships in my life. I feel like a lot of people are so caught up in meeting new people and meeting new people of the opposite sex that they completely ignore dying relationships right in front of them. Don't get me wrong though, I love meeting new people, but I'm very content with the people I have in my life atm. I just wanna catch up with so many people, reassure them that we're still very close, I'm there for them...and hopefully vice versa. I wanna continue building and strengthening the friendships that I've built...and really just have fun, chill...play games, board games, have sleepovers, have deep talks, go for food...all that stuff. I love chilling with friends...as fun and exciting as parties, clubs and all that stuff is...I really do love the simple things...just chilling at somebodies house...watching movies, ordering food, talking, laughing, cooking, gaming...all that stuff...I love it. Here's to a memorable, fun and long lasting summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment