WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 09, 2012

Yesterday...

What's good, my bad about yesterday but it was a REALLY long and eventful and spontaneous day lol. woke up at 7:30 to head to church for our Easter Sunday worship. After church, went to some pho place at pmall for lunch. Thought that was gonna be my day there, just head home and game or chill. But instead people wanted to chill out together, so I went with my friend, thought we were gonna do something outdoors cuz they wanted to. Ended up going to my friend's little sister's birthday party with my other friends LOOOOL. First we just helped out then expected to go on our own and do our own thing, then they invited us in lOOOL, so we stayed for the party and it was fun hahah, had fun conversations and everything. After that, we were gonna chill at someone's house, but it kinda flopped, so we were all ready to head home, then the plan suddenly became let's go to my house LOL which I didn't mind, so people were about to leave, but we called them back and were like wanna come to my house? So yeah they call came over to my house, we played videogames, talked, laughed...it was a great night. Slowly people started leaving and we just chilled into the night like 8 ish...then more people left and I was like alright, that should be the night...but then the idea was pitched let's go to Korean Barbecue...LOOOOOL, at first I wasn't down for it cuz I was tired, exhausted and in the same clothes since the morning, but we went...and it was soooo worth it, cheaper after 10, and I was hungry since I hadn't eaten since lunch...it hit the spot soooooo bad. Got home around 12 ish...power napped for a bit, showered at 1...then finally went to sleep....woke up today at like 1 ish...lol told you it was a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment