WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Today...

My bad for no posts these past few days lol...lemme try to remember what happened. Thursday...hmm, I don't think I did anything actually lol. I gamed for most of the day then went to ball later that night. It was a real good turnout since everyone is done or near done exams, so we had enough for 3 teams of 5. On Friday I had my driving test in the morning. I failed...went too slow 3 times, but major mistake was it was green, went for a left turn, turned yellow, this dude oncoming was making a complete stop so I went for my turn, then last minute he decided to go and the examiner hit the brakes...and after that he's like just drive back to the facility...so waste. It was really frustrating because it was pretty easy and I know I could've passed. I was really upset and angry at first, came home and yelled at the top of my lungs. Anger moved to depression and disappointment and I just sulked for the rest of the day, up until fellowship that night. I had been tweeting my sadness that whole night and during fellowship, I was really out of it, on my phone most of the time. When my friend texted me, just really supporting and encouraging words, telling me that the only person that was disappointed in me was myself...and he was so right...my parents, brother, instructor...they were all understanding and supportive, I was just really hard on myself and disappointed in myself. But yeah, so come today, this morning...went to Scarborough Chinese Baptist Church for some softball meeting/workshop kinda thing, it was from 10 am to 4 pm...got a ride there, but had to bus back -_-. Saw some poeple I knew, some people who knew me saw me and met some cool people as well, it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, church tomorrow...glad there's no practise, but have to wake up early for the third day in a row -_-...

No comments:

Post a Comment