WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Yesterday...

The title is yesterday cuz it's 2 am so its the next day -_-....my bad for no posts until right now but today was really a LONG day...no exaggerations. Woke up at 8 after sleeping at 2. Went back to bed and woke up at 1 ish. Had to be at church at 1:30. Brushed teeth, changed, ate food, made it to church at 1:45 ish. Had a meeting before praise team practise and talked about a lot of things, I was physically there and like I heard and took in a lot of the things and comprehended it, but my mind was really elsewhere, just thinking about my life as a whole and re-evaluating it I guess. But yeah...meeting till like 5 ish, practised till 6 ish, went to dinner with them, came back to church at 7. Got changed for fellowship at 7:30 and performed and had a nice and thought provoking message that's for sure. Yeah I was tired and zoned out a couple of times, but I managed to really take in and focus on the parts that seemed to apply to me the most...God works in wondrous ways I guess. But yeah, finished church at like 10 ish...didn't go out with them for desserts, too tired. Physically tired and just exhausted, shoulder hurts from some dude pushing me into the wall during ball when I was going for a lay up, body is sore, feet hurt and have blisters...needed to just head home and shower and relax...need to sleep in tomorrow and have just some me time...got driving at 4:30...got nothing else planned tomorrow and hoping to keep it that way, I need some rest and relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment