WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Good Company, Good Vibes

Hey y’all, better late than never...but never late is better. LOL but yeah sorry about that. I think it goes without saying that the people you surround yourself with have a significant impact on your entire being. Everything from our attitude, your health, your happiness and even your perspective. I was talking to a friend and we were talking about work and he’s like being around your coworkers 5 days a week, you can’t help but talk about work cuz it’s the one common denominator. More specifically he was saying how you the most common thing y’all do when you talk about work is complain lol. And that reminded me of a conversation I had with a coworker a few days ago...just how we weren’t really happy with how busy and stressful things were getting and going to get at work. How it was borderline depressing and straining on our health lol. I told him I’m like yo literally now whenever I see you I think about quitting LOOOL. But yeah I mean I even think about the people that I surround myself with at church, if they all feel a certain way like say they don’t wanna be there, it makes sense that that feeling is eventually going to rub off n you. It’s kinda also a reminder that like if you’re surrounding yourself with toxic people, to cut it off and surround yourself with something different. I mean if the people around you are constantly negative and Debbie downers, obviously you’re gonna start to feel it too. And that’s how I feel about a lot of people...sometimes it’s just hella draining being around some people because they’re hella negative and pessimistic and sad and they’re just not fun to be around. Now I don’t wanna send the wrong message and be like oh ignore and cut off people if they’re sad cuz that’s not what I’m trying to say lol, but more so like be mindful of your surroundings...the people, the environment...if it’s having a negative impact on you, if it’s changing you for the worse...maybe it’s time for a change of scenery. I mean despite that conversation with my coworker, him and most of if not all my coworkers are hella chill and fun to be around. Same with my boys and the people I hang out with...they make me happy and it’s always a time and I’ve shared so many memories and milestones with them. Surround yourself with good company, till next time...DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment