WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Let’s Be Friends, But Not All The Time

Hey so first of all, thanks for all the love and support for the previous post. I think it’s something everyone struggles with, no matter who you are or what environment you’re in.

So anyways, I feel like there are different tiers of friendships. Now I know I’ve talked about like your direct circle or friends then the other circles around or outside of that circle. But this is a bit different, for one there are the friends that you can see everyday...the ones that you can literally do anything and nothing with and still enjoy their company. Then there’re also the friends that you don’t necessary see that often, but your level of friendship remains the same...the love that y’all have for each other isn’t determined by how often you see each other. I have so many of these friends who are grinding/working in diff countries, diff cities, or just life has taken us on different paths and to different places that don’t allow for us to see each other that often, but when push comes to shove it’s all love and we got each other’s backs. Then there’re the friends that you care about, that you’re close with, but it’s a concerted choice not to see them on a daily basis. By this I mean like these are friends that you can only take in doses and see every now and then because if you did see them everyday, it’d be waaay too much. Whether conflicting personalities, views or y’all just get sick of each other, I think about this a lot because sometimes I get hella sick or annoyed at some of my friends...it’s not an angry feeling, it’s more like alright I’ve gotten my weekly/monthly dose of you and now I’m good to go, any more and I might punch you in the face LOL. It’s funny cuz I use to think completely different, I thought that the sign of a healthy and strong friendship meant you had to see each other as often as possible and do as much as you can together, but now my train of thought has changed. There are some friends that I love and I love seeing, but only once in a while, catching up, hearing how they’re doing and all the things they’ve done in the time I haven’t seen them and then we go on our merry ways until the next time we see each other lol. Do you have friends like that? Friends you sincerely care for and about but you can’t see them everyday because it’d be too much? Lol anyways, with that, I’ll see y’all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment