WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Guest Writer #19: Heartlocked

Hi friends, hope y'all are doing absolutely amazing. These past few days have been very exhausting, busy, but very fun and genuinely joyful. Just being able to spend time with family, with friends,. just enjoying the company of one another, seeing friends ho haven't been around for a while or have just been busy...it's been real nice. Today marks the last day of our week of guest posts, I really hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have. This was my Christmas present to you guys this year...so here is the last part of my Christmas present, take it away.


I just want to thank Rodmond for being so open and honest on his blog, it's very admirable. Last time I was here, things weren't going that well and I was sin a very sour and broken place. Today, I come before you a new man, still struggling with the same problems however. But thing are different now, I still ponder the question whether guys and girls can be truly just friends without developing feelings for one another. Falling for your best friend is something you never intend on doing, it's something that just happens due to being around each other so often and caring for each other so much. That's what happened to me the last time I was here, I had fallen for my best friend, which is why I took everything that she did or didn't do to heart. But as of right now, we're great friends, I'm very content with where we stand but still very confused as to what my heart really desires. I've been taking things very slowly, accepting whatever comes my way, embedded with the mindset that everything that's meant to me will find it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment