WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bad Day Gone Worse...

So today was a real long day...started off by skipping the gym cuz my friend flopped, but I understood, so it was okay. Spent the whole day just loafting at home...got a call from Staples cuz my laptop screen was messed, so I brought it back there cuz my warranty covered it, they said they'd send it to the factory and fix it. Today they called saying that not only the screen, but the hard drive was messed too...which didn't make sense to me, but because my warranty covered it, he offered me a solution of giving me a Staples giftcard for exactly how much I bought it for after tax. That's good, but it's just a real hassle...having to most likely get the exact same laptop...unless I wanna pay more...and even then, for some reason I have a feeling I'll have to pay extra for some fees or something stupid. But yeah, went to North York for summerlicious dinner with the fam to celebrate my dad's bday. The food was alright, but the traffic on the way home was BRUTAL...ended up not being able to make it to crossfit and I was so pissed at the traffic...went to the asian grocery store and got some snacks, came home and took a hot shower to relax...just chilling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment