WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Guest Writer #18: SpeakingMyMind

Hey friends, been busy today, not at home atm, here's a rough draft of today's guest post. Shout outs to my homie aka the first guest writer ever.


Someone recently asked me a question that I have been thinking about for a while. The question was “Why are you with her?”. I thought about this question because, it made me think about my whole relationship with this person. As I kept thinking about “Why am I with her?”….”WHY am I with her”, I finally realize that I have been thinking about this question all wrong. “Why am I with her?” shouldn’t be about my PAST with her but the question was asked for me to think about my FUTURE with her. I am with her because I want a future with her. If not I should have just found a booty call or one night stands, but no. I choose to be with her because I liked her…. and it has led me to love her (ask me to prove what Is love? I can’t because everyone has a different opinion BUT…).  This train of thought has led me to think about something else, which is the subject of marriage. I recently had a conversation with her about it and she said “I don’t know why people our age are scared of it, and scared to admit that maybe he/she might be the one”. I thought about it and It got me to think about maybe they haven’t met the right person and deep down they are scared to admit that they don’t want to be with them in the future. They want them now, and just the happiness they feel now, disregarding their future. Maybe I’m wrong, but I feel that once you met someone that makes your life easier. Someone that you love even though they may get on your nerves sometimes. Someone that makes the day brighter even when you’re having the worst day of your life. You shouldn’t be afraid to admit they might be the one. 

I just want whoever is reading this to ask yourself: “why are you with him/her” and really think about the future, if you don’t see yourself with them in the future, don’t waste your time and her time because in the end you’ll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment