WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Guest Writer #2: LettersToYou

Guest Writer #1: SpeakingMyMind

Just wanted to say thanks to Rod for inviting me to guest blog on The Best You Never Heard.

Letters to You...

UN: i hope you’re okay. I know you’re stressed out and going through a silent depression. I know you’re suffering from post trauma but don’t know how to express or show it. and honestly, no one can help you, you have to go to God for that, not even the psychologist you’ve been visiting. I didn’t tell you though because i know you don’t want to talk about it.

NS: I don’t know what’s up with you, why you’re angry at me all the time? I don’t know how to talk to you so I’m just going to wait it out. Not going to approach you. I don’t think any of us are at an easy stage right now and you go on flipping out at me every time I mention how we should be there for one another.

GN: I miss you a lot and I don’t know where you are. I wish I gave you the card I made you though you wouldn’t have been able to see it. I wish I can just give you a hug and never let you go. I wish I was able to do the things I promised you.

UT: I’m not sure how I feel about you. Scared, numb...not sure. There were times I wanted to tell you things but then I remembered we’re not together anymore and that we’re not talking. I’m not sure what to talk about with you anymore and not sure if I want to. I’m sure I’ll miss you when I see you though.

T: this is sorta weird one to write cus we’re not even friends and we’ve just met but we’ve ended up spending some time together for the past two weeks. I know you had no idea but you made me realize that no one (at least to my knowledge) are immune to rebounds or wanting to look for a rebound. Even if you couldn’t see yourself with anyone else but your ex just last week. And chances are, down that road, it’s going to hurt your ego and you’re going to feel like crap. However, thanks I needed that.

Self: Stop trying to plan and control your life. God will change them. Accept criticism and failure. Take everything with a grain of salt. Don’t let worries and sadness consume you as much as you are starting to feel comfortable in that state. Don’t be scared, stop hesitating but don’t be impulsive. Don’t let self consciousness control you. Quality time over quantity. Learn to save money. Treat yourself but don’t indulge. Learn to move on. Don’t be lukewarm.

Sincerely,
LettersToYou

No comments:

Post a Comment