WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Guest Writer #16: Someone You Used To Know

Hey folks, it's Christmas Eve, hope y'all are doing well. T'is day 4 of our week of guest posts and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Again, special thanks to the people who accepted my invitation to be guest writers this week, especially on such short notice, much love.

Guest Writer #1: SpeakingMyMind
Guest Writer #2: Letters To You

Guest Writer #3: TC
Guest Writer #4: Anonymous Queen B
Guest Writer #5: Someone You Used To Know
Guest Writer #6: Heartlocked
Guest Writer #7: LG Slayer 231
Guest Writer #8: TC
Guest Writer #9: G. Ho
Guest Writer #10: Golden Frieza
Guest Writer #11: Ghost Writer
Guest Writer #12: Pink Precariat
Guest Writer #13: Disconnect
Guest Writer #14: Daniel
Guest Writer #15: Golden Frieza

Are You Ready For That Special Someone? 

Honestly, my look on relationships prior to this year was... Screw relationships. I started to list all the negatives, from the money and the time I could potentially spend time on them. But once my birthday rolled around, I realized since I'm a year older... I should have an open mind on about relationships. Got into a relationship two months after, I'm not going to lie... It was great. Up until she told me, " I love you". And instead of saying I love you back, I just said " oh". I knew right then... That I didn't have the same feelings that I had for her... There was some other stuff that happened, but we ultimately broke up. Couple months afterwards, I met another girl, and needless to say... The same stuff happened with a similar ending. So I started to ponder as to why they didn't work... I then realized that I forced these relationships to happen.. Rather than letting these relationships create on their own. I guess I'm trying to say is, just because you think you're ready for a relationship... Doesn't mean relationships are ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment