WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Guest Writer #14: Daniel

Day 2 of a WEEK full of guest posts...I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, I love reading these and I'm so appreciative of the people who accepted my invitations. This next writer is my little brother forreal and I'm hella encouraged my his honest but moreso his courage to use his real name, show him some love, thanks lil homie.


My Best Friend

First of all, shout out to Rodmond for asking me to do this guest writing thing, very much appreciated.

Hey, my name is Daniel, and my best friend is amazing but she doesn’t want me to expose her name. My best friend has picked me up so many times it’s completely insane. She has taken part in my life for not the longest time but has made basically the largest impact on my life. In 2012 I met this amazing girl through church. I was told she was there for longer and I just hadn’t realized it because she is actually 2 or 3 years older than I am and probably because I was distracted by other people outside of church. I realized that God had placed her in my life for a reason. It didn’t take a very long time for her to become my best friend because we connected hella easily. What I had gone through she had already been through and she was really easy to talk to because she didn’t dose off and wasn’t only interested in her own interests. She became that person in my life I went to for every single problem. Being a guy, I caught feelings for her. I had to force all my feelings down because I didn’t want to ruin what she and I had built over the course of 3 years. I had fallen in love with my best friend. And I thought to myself “dang it Daniel, what the hell are you doing mannn!!” It came to a point in my life that I couldn’t handle it anymore. I had to tell her that I felt this way for her, so I did and It didn’t go too well LOOOL. She didn’t respond and the next day she just acted like nothing happened, so I guess this was her way of rejecting me nicely and I was kinda relieved she didn’t straight up say “nah I don’t like you that way.” Well here we are, me still thinking about her and who she might end up with and her not knowing about this until now, but she’s still my best friend and our friendship is as strong as ever. 

Thanks again to Rodmond, if you need someone that gets buckets, hit him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment