WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY





Every year as the blog's anniversary comes around...I struggle with what to say, with what I can say you know. This year has been slow...I know it, you know it, blog posts have been rolling around less and less. Part of it is genuine laziness and forgetfulness...another part of it is that I just don't wanna throw out random words at you guys...occasionally I'll do so to update you with what's going on in my life. But I look back at like the first couple of years of the blog...HUNDREDS of posts a month culminating in like a few thousand posts in that year...but they were empty posts for the most part. This year...there aren't even enough posts for one a day lol...but I've been very picky with what I put out there...not in terms of like what I say or holding my tongue super tight...in terms of the content and the material. As time continues to pass...I take this blog more and more seriously...and the possible effect it has on people when they read my words you know. All in all, I wanna keep this short before I start being repetitive and saying the same thing I do every year....I appreciate you guys with all my heart...truly truly. It means the world to me to have the support and love that I do for everyone from friends, family and strangers alike. I'm not stupid and tho I tell you guys I write and try to ignore the fact that people read this so I can be honest...I know a good chunk of you read my posts...whether I put my link up on social media or not. But I'll never truly comprehend how far my blog has reached in terms of outside of Canada lol. But any ways, I've said all that before...6 years ago, I started a blog for fun and simply put I never could have or would have imagined it would have grown to what it is today. Every year I get a chance to reflect and look back at some old posts and see where I was before compared to how I am now. One of the biggest things for me is that it is such a blessing to be able to see how God has changed me year to year, month to month and even day to day. I just wanna end by saying I really don't know where I'm going with this blog...I don't know where it's taking me or going to take me...I don't know what I have planned at all...I'm just taking everything one small step at a time, pacing myself and enjoying everything along the way and I hope you'll ride with me together. Thank you for another year...stay tuned tomorrow...I'll outline the long and hectic process it took to complete this project LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment