WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Guest Writer #9: G. Ho

Guest Writer #1: SpeakingMyMind
Guest Writer #2: Letters To You
Guest Writer #3: TC
Guest Writer #4: Anonymous Queen B
Guest Writer #5: Someone You Used To Know
Guest Writer #6: Heartlocked
Guest Writer #7: LG Slayer 231
Guest Writer #8: TC

One Step Becomes Two

I will begin giving a shout out to RT for letting me guest post. I met this dude in high-school took the same english class and that was it. We're cool enough for me to call him RT. The purpose of this post is to support and survive. We live in a world where we define and refine; meaning we give meaning and purpose to the finer details in life because washing my hands doesn't make me a hygenic being in the same sense putting in x amount of hours would make me a workaholic. But what are the finer details it's crazy to ask myself because I know and don't know which rules out knowledge. I love her and choose to not love: rules out infatuation. Simply what we do defines what we are as beings making choice decisions. We will never take a step in the right direction without thinking about a step in the wrong that rules out rules because that's what life's about living without boundaries and limitations, losing it like a maniac and being irrational. Before I sky rocket myself into some dark despair with the unknown orbiting my natural aura I will count breaths and humble myself. Life is not as forward as you believe it to be, the greater plan is for you to enjoy the moment.

Cheers
G. Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment