WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 07, 2015

I'm Stressed

So uh, happy December..feels like it's been a while since we last spoke, I'm sorry. This is nothing special, no funny story, awkward female encounter or whatever...just an update, because I've been so busy as of late...and STRESSED...but what else is new. You know what's funny tho...it's not even the usual things stressing me out...it's things that shouldn't be stressing me out. School's been good, I'm done classes...finished on exam, last exam on the 19th then I'M DONE MY UNDERGRAD...HOLY...that's one hurdle in my life that I'm FINALLY about to jump over and it feels amazing...but my friend said it won't hit you until you apply for graduation and you see the application is approved. Applying for teacher's college as we speak, it's pretty stressful in a GOOD way...I'll hear in March if I get accepted...if not, I'm legit okay with it because I have a plan and more importantly, I'm in no rush. Volunteering is good, I missed out last week cuz I've been busy with school, but I'll have much more time in January when I have no school...hoping to go at least twice a week, but volunteering isn't stressful, it's fun...it's educating , I love it. Work...that's not stressful either, that's just tiring lol...but I'm getting used to it...my contract ends mid January cuz it's seasonal and I'll be fully content if they don't extend it...it'll give me more time to volunteer and work on myself. Yeah I'll have no income, but major reason why I wanted income in the first place was to buy presents for people for Christmas, so I'll be fine. So Rodmond...if school, work or volunteering isn't stressing you out, what is? Girls...nope, got no girls. Life...nope, life is content, joyful when I remind myself. What's honestly stressing me out right now is the pain, brokenness and STRESS that OTHER people are going through...not even necessarily my friends...but like strangers, people I just met, people I know...it sucks...seeing them hurt, seeing them in pain and more importantly see them LOSE HOPE. Like it's one thing to be in pain, to be in rock  bottom, but it's another thing to understand that things will get BETTER. My heart breaks for those who are in negative situations and DON'T BELIEVE that things will get better..who hate their lives and their circumstances...it breaks my heart man. I've been praying earnestly and humbly...for strength and faith in any and every circumstance...but more importantly...I've been really praying for joy and happiness for others...to see the light in the dark, to know that every situation is a blessing from God as hard as it is to see. I don't wanna end this post in such a down fashion...so I'll let you guys know that I have a lot of posts lined up for you guys, ones that I think you'll really like...and I have some big things planned in the coming weeks, so be ready, thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment