WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Man vs Wolf

"Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes."

I've told you guys I've always had this weird fascination/association with wolves for some reason, something about them is just so cool. I saw this quote like a month or so ago (yeah that's how long I loaft on all the posts on my phone) and attached was a picture of a wolf and I really enjoyed the quote, so I copied it down hoping to do a post about it eventually...well now is eventually lol. Honestly...if you talked to me like 2 weeks or even like a week and a half ago, I was feeling suuuuper impulsive...like I was in bed one night and I was so ready to get another tattoo right at that moment and the thought didn't even go away the next morning, it stayed with me for like a couple of days, it's kinda died down...but I have a very, very, very rough plan of possibly getting it around my birthday next year, but we'll see how things change, how feelings change and such. I told y'all after I got the one on my forearm, the gears already started rolling for my third one, a bunch of ideas popped into my head and a bunch of placement areas too, one being a wolf, but something about just having like a picture of a wolf or the face of a wolf somewhere on my body didn't appeal to me aesthetically. I remember speaking to a friend one time and he said he wanted to get a tribal eagle tattoo...so I searched that up and then that led to me searching up tribal wolf tattoos and pretty much settling on something along those lines. But any ways, back to the quote...when the gears started rolling for my third tattoo., I started reading a lot about wolves...why some wolves leave the pack and become lone wolves and such, it's all pretty interesting, which brings me to the quote. In relation to myself and just my life, I love it...be strong enough to stand alone, on your own two feet...be yourself enough to stand apart, not just following the crowd...but also be wise enough to stand together when the time comes, because everyone needs a solid support system to lean on. I love it cuz it covers such a wide aspect of life...knowing when to be a lone wolf and kinda do your own thing, having the ability to not follow what everyone else is doing and being your own person, but also knowing when to be with the group, to stand with your friends, your team, your circle. So yeah, that's just my little thing...on a very contrasting note...can\t believe Christmas is less than a week away...and then New Years...it'll be the first time I'm gonna be going away for New Years and celebrating with one specific group of friends...I feel kinda guilty leaving some of my friends out or not chilling with my other friends, but one of my friends reassured me to just go, to have fun and that it'll be a dope experience. We're going to a cottage on the 31st for 3 days, 2 nights, so I'm excited, but still feeling kinda guilty for kinda leaving some of my friends hanging lol. On a positive note, one thing I love about the end of the year is all the 'best of' and end of the year lists that everyone does...so I may try to incorporate something along those lines onto here, we'll see lol, till next time...PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment