WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Plan B

Told y'all about the golden plan a while ago...and been checking some of my midterm marks for a few courses and I've been doing well...some B's...some barely passes...checked my Stats midterm today, probs the one I was most scared of and I just barely failed...I'm scared now cuz the next midterm is after the drop date...which is the last day to drop without receiving a grade. So I can keep going and risk taking the next midterm and possibly failing the course...or drop it and do it in summer school and focus solely on that...I dunno what do you think? The golden plan was to do all my courses...graduate...start more school right away. Now if I do summer school...I'm gonna have to differ graduation...and I'll have so much time until the next school year for teacher's college or whatever college I wanna go to starts. But then again maybe this is a sign from God...to use that time for other things...maybe volunteer and help beef up my resume for teacher's college cuz that is one thing I was scared about...not having enough experience cuz I've only taught sunday school and volunteered on elementary school sports teams...God...help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment