WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Show Me The Way To Surrender My Heart...

So I'm really reevaluating the reason I created this blog and the title of this blog...this is called THE BEST YOU NEVER HEARD...so I'm gonna not really stop, but not post as much mainstream or things that are already out there, but instead try to post more things that are overlooked and not seen as widely....as well it's a glimpse into the things I cherish in my life....so here we go , I'll try to update as often as I can but I sometimes forget or am busy and I don't wanna rush and post something stupid....


Musiq Soulchild - Teach me
Uploaded by sweet_love33. - See the latest featured music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment