WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Random Dream

Dream? LOOOOL so have you ever had those kinds of dreams where it literally feels soooo real...then you suddenly wake up and you're like...I swear that happened...but it didn't. Or those dreams where you don't remember it. So to prevent that, whenever I wake up in the middle of the night after those dreams, I write them in my phone to make sure I don't forget. this one was real random. So there's this guy who I was never really cool with in elementary school and throughout high school. He would only really acknowledge me or be buddy buddy when people were around, so I felt he was really fake, he was always douchey to me when it was just us 2. So yeah, I'm lining up at the grocery store, I see this dude behind me...suddenly we start talking and it escalates and we're like arguing or something and suddenly, we start fighting...LOOOOL, I get soo pissed for some reason and I just start like pounding on him...I woke up after that and I was just like...DID THAT HAPPEN? It didn't...LOL, I found it funny though...thought I'd share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment