WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 07, 2012

Random Thoughts

Today was not a good day...woke up early for my g2 retest and I failed...nuff said. What really cheeses me is that I was so close, almost done, literally at the finish line...the last thing was parallel parking, which I do a million times and I'm pretty good at it...but I usually do it behind a car...at the test I did it between 4 pylons..so I hit one of the back pylons and failed. It really sucks knowing I was so close...to passing...I could taste it, feel it...after that, I would've just turned into the parking lot and finished...sigh...just sulked the rest of the day. But had some good conversations with a few friends, my brother and my dad and it really made me feel better. Gotta wait 10 days till my next test...no need for anymore lessons cuz the instructor said there's no need, sigh...hopefully 3rd times the charm...otherwise I really will cry and lose my mind...other than that, it was a loaft day.

No comments:

Post a Comment