WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today...

Sup...yesterday was a Friday. Woke up early to go to a warehouse of perfume/cologne/shampoo/belts, etc, stuff like that...got my mom a gift and some small stuff for me. After that, played some softball with a few friends, just threw the ball around. After that, had fellowship and watched Courageous, only half of the movie...but it seems like a really interesting movie. Today, had a meeting at BTBC for softball, then a leadership meeting, then chilled with my friend from BTBC who I hadn't seen in a while. Went to the mall cuz she needed to get her mom a gift for mother's day, caught up, talked and stuff, I love that I can not talk to her for a long while or not see her for a long while, but talk to her as if we were never apart...sharing problems and just trying to help each other out and keep each other accountable. Afterwards, my friends from school who I grew up with came over and chilled, gamed...went out to dinner with them at KBBQ...soo full lol. Now just chilling, hopefully getting a new phone tomorrow...iphone 4 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment