WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pet Peeves

Another suggestion from the same friend...shoutouts to him...uh, I got lots of pet peeves, so I'm a try to fill you guys in along the way...as well, I'll try to talk about the things I talk on twitter over here as well...not the ones that are only a few sentences, but the ones I have a lot to say about lol...anyways, some pet peeves...hmm

- slow walkers...I'm guilty of this sometimes, but I move out of the way if someone is behind me, or I try to let them pass...but I hate ignorant slow walkers...I just kinda wanna trip them or something lol

- kids who think they're like celebrities on twitter or facebook or instagram or something...you aren't a celebrity cuz you have a few thousands of friends on facebook, or few thousand followers on twitter or instagram...like seriously...kids think they're so cool...

- people who take the most randomest or repetitive pictures on instagram and put the most annoying tags and beg you to share it....sigh

- ignorant and stuck up people, tends to me kids like niners or something lol...I swear the younger generation is becoming more arrogant and full of themselves...no sense of discipline or respect for their elders...wow

...can't think of anything else right now, but I'll def keep y'all posted, peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment