WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 14, 2012

Today...

Today is mother's day, hope y'all had a wonderful time with your moms, hope y'all did some really thoughtful and heartfelt things for them cuz they deserve it. It's cliche to say, but you should treat your mom and dad like everyday were mother's or father's day...they work damn hard to provide for you, they've already lived a full life, the reason they continue to work so hard is to pay the bills, put food on the table, clothes on your back...and make it so when you're on your own, your life will be easier, they're trying to take care of all the little things right now like mortgage and what not so you won't have to worry about it when you're older. But yeah...today was a chill day at church. My friend called me out on being really slack on the blog lately lol...either not posting or having very minimal posts...yeah that's my fault, I'm sorry, the second half of May will be much better, promise. After church, met up with a dude to get my new iphone 4, only to find out my sim card for my iphone 3gs is too big and the sim card in the 4 requires a smaller diff sim card...sigh...gotta get a new sim card tomorrow, such a hassle. What else...looks like I got the job at timmies, just waiting for the call, no need for an interview. Softball is starting thursday...pracs are gonna be tues/thurs, which means no time for tues movies or thurs ball :(....my g2 retest should be soon and I'm ready to just kill it! Anything else...my birthday is in 2 days lol...may 15...can't wait, chilling with my church homies tomorrow...kinda disappointed cuz a lot of them flopped on dinner and are only coming to my house after...so dinner's only gonna be a few of us...was kinda cheesed, but I can't do much about it...but I'm def not happy about it either, whatever...all I know is if it were vice versa...I'd be there...not gonna get into this, sigh...just tryna enjoy my last few days of being 19 before I turn the big TWO ZERO...

No comments:

Post a Comment