WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

80,000 HITS

If you asked me 2 years ago what I expected when I started this blog, I wouldn't know how to answer you. Funny thing, most of you should know...or my close friends at least that I started this blog because my other friend who I really thought highly of at that time started a blog of his own with a few friends. He shut down his blog after a short period of time, but for some reason I decided to keep going. If you asked me 2 years ago if I would have ever imagined my blog to become what it is right now and become as big as it is right now...I would laugh. Not to say this blog is HUGE or anything...but it's big and has blown up in it's own kinda way you know. It's been 2 years and a bit...December will be 3 years. 80,000 hits later...we're still here. We just sounds so much cooler than saying I'm still here, and also it's not all about me, this blog is from me to you...I feel like you guys are literally apart of this otherwise I'd be writing these entries to myself lol. This blog has been through so much...I've shut it down like once or twice but have definitely contemplated shutting it down more than that. There's so much emotion that has been poured out into this blog...happiness, sadness, pain, success, failure, inspiration, motivation, depression, triumph...anything and everything I've felt or have experienced has been poured out into this blog. And you...you reading this post right now, have been with me every step of the way. It's crazy what this blog has become...when I first created it, I simply envisioned music, videos, songs, pictures, some words here and there...it's gotten to a point where it's past surface level and gone to more in depth posts...where I demand more of myself...to really pour out my heart into this blog as if it were a diary...or better yet a person to confide in. This blog has seen ridicule, insults, everything...people have bashed this blog, claimed it was too personal, how it should be more censored...and I'll admit it got to me at first. But as time passed, and with that comes experience and wisdom, I grew up, matured, became stronger and didn't let it get to me. I dunno man, sometimes I think about this blog and just how unreal it is...how big it has become...to have reached so many different places around the world and so many different people. But then I open my eyes and smile...cuz I'm motivated and excited to know how far this blog has come, but more importantly how far there is still left to go...as excited I am about 80,000, I'm already thinking about the 100k, heck...the MILLI...but numbers aren't my top priority for this blog. I'm not trying to get noticed on TV or some website...this blog...is just me. And that's what fuels my fire and strengthens my motivation...all the numbers and audience is a bonus...to really have this blog as a diary or someone to confide in kinda thing, this is why I keep going. I feel like I'm opening up to you, you the reader right now...pouring my heart out to you as if you were sitting right in front of me listening to me with open ears. But yeah...I'm not too sure what else to say but besides to express my adoration and appreciation to God, who has brought me past trials and tribulations and allows me to stand before Him...stronger, wiser, smarter. It is because of Him I am able to wake up in the morning and be productive, be inspired, be motivated. Anyways...thanks to you, the reader, the audience, whether you read this post or not...simply visiting this blog...even by accident means a lot to me. You've gotten to know me a bit and for some of you A LOT if you visit frequently. This is just me...thanks, love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment