WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today...

Sup...my bad about yesterday and no posts. I GOT MY LICENSE YESTERDAY...woke up, got in the car with instructor and 2 other people taking their tests as well. Went last, nerves were hitting me, but failing twice really calmed me down and helped me focus and I got it...so happy, I was yelling and just so excited the entire day telling all my friends. Afterwards, chilled for a bit and then had church...went early to practice songs then had fellowship and we watched a movie, then went to dinner...so cheesed, they took forever to give me my food, literally waited at least an hour I swear...whatever. Today was a mad loaft day, sat at home all day watching stuff, gaming, texting my friends about how bored I was. Was about to go outside and play basketball then my friend called and asked if I wanted to chill with her at the park. So went to the park, talked...walked around for a bit...then went back to her house and chilled with another one of my friends. Played some board games, talked and chilled...it was real fun...played till midnight...hadn't eaten dinner or showered lol...got home and did that and now its like 1 am...caught the ending of the OKC/:LAL game...OKC now up 3-1...YEAH BUDDY, I'm so tired, gotta be up in like 6 hours...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment