WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today..

My bad for no posts yesterday...it was a real long and tiring and eventful and also productive day. Got a gym membership on Monday and been going everyday since...yesterday woke up early to go to the gym. Played some ball first, then worked out, then went to lunch with friends, chilled with my friend as he washed his car, went home for a bit then had softball practice, right after got home, washed my hands, legs and feet cuz they were dirty from the sand, changed a shirt, got my phone and wallet then left again for movies with friends. We watched Men In Black II, it wasn't super good, but I didn't have high expectations as it was, so it was alright in my book lol. Today I woke up early again and hit the gym, played ball first then worked out, then went to pacific mall to get screen protectors and a case for my phone, then went home. Literally as soon as I got home, went upstairs and dropped...on the floor. I was so tired, literally fatigued...both sore and out of energy. Laid on the floor for a good like 2 hours, got up, laid on my bed for another good 2 hours and now I'm up lol chilling on my bed, writing this...probs gonna game or shower, then watch the game tonight...I'm so tired...but hitting the gym tomorrow too, and got softball practice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment