WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today...

What up, my bad...been slacking lol sorry. Yesterday and today were pretty much the same haha loaft days, chilling, gaming, working out at home. Had church yesterday...pretty much it, friends came over here and there to game. Other than that, been pretty loaft lately lol...but showering just now, I was thinking of all the things I have to do lol...there's actually a lot, nothing super...but when it all piles up it gets kinda big...right now I can't remember all, cheesed...but uh, insurance class, figure out classes and stuff for school, sign up for gym, teaching sunday school next sunday...I swear theere's more but right now I can't remember -_-...

No comments:

Post a Comment